Shalom! First and foremost, I would like to stress that I have no experience in this alien world of blogging as it is a boggle for me to enter this world of blogging. Therefore, I urge you brothers and sisters,
PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM MY BLOG
and if you fall asleep, you are forgiven. (chuckles) :p
Everyone seems to be at a craze to blog, including my English lecturer who requires me to blog as part of my assessment. This is not an irony nor do I imply any subtle meanings in my previous sentence. Looks like I will have to enjoy blogging and I hope to be pumped up in exploring this trendy world of blogging! I will try to keep my blog in line with Mr. Derick's phrase of the year which is "Keep it simple, keep it real". Cheers!
****************************(^~^)*********************************
Sorry for the long introduction. I shall now describe my study habit for my lecturer to have a glimpse into my unique art of life.
Throughout my six months of studying in KBU, the place where I find is the best for me to study is none other than the only room in 'Centrepoint' that is inhibited by a Sarawakian - My very own room! It does not sound convincing to you does it? Well, let me patronize you, as quoted from my English lecturer.
The reason why I choose my room as the best place to study will be an ubiquitous answer, that is my room has all the study materials I need (text books, reference books, files and dictionaries). I can conveniently take the study materials I need from my shelves and study them rather than having to bring all the study materials I need to the library or to an eating outlet like McDonald's or Starbucks. The second reason of choosing my room as my favourite study location is because the atmosphere in my room is as peaceful as the nature in the hidden paradise of Borneo. ( I wonder if my simile is valid). Unlike the atmosphere in student houses which is always joyful and cheerful, I am able to concentrate fully in my studies because my environment is pretty silent.
However, eventhough my room is quiet, I usually struggle to overcome the 'enemy' of distraction. There are countless things in my room that can distract me from studying effectively. I would like to share one of my enemies with you as this enemy of mine is like 'sheep under wolf's clothings' and can be related to 'sleep under soft clothings'. This enemy of mine is none other than my BED! It does not take long for my bed to seduce me to lie on it's soft mattress and when I am engrossed with the comfort of my bed, I doze off to sleep and abandon my studies for the night. Sheesh...sickening..
I personally find it very effective for me to pray to my omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient God before i embark on my journey of studying for the night. Once I have prayed, I somehow feel peace reigning over my mind so that I can study effectively with great understanding of concepts and I will be able to recall alot of facts that I have memorised. So usually, I will advice my friends to pray before they study. God should be the centre of our lives in everything we do. Can i get some agreement with what i have just said?
In conclusion, this is a brief overview of my study habits. I have written more than 5 paragraphs and it will be enough for my lecturer to enjoy. Before I forget, you are welcome to comment anything in my blog as long it is of no vulgur of filthy language. Keep my blog clean please! Thank you for your time to read my blog and God Bless!
BED!omni-seducing and omni-tempting!!kekekk...
ReplyDelete