Mr D, our beloved English lecturer told my class that a post in our weekly post has to be at least 5 paragraphs of words. Therefore, for this post, I will post mainly pictures and not words as ' a picture speaks a thousand words'. As I post more than 5 pictures, I will surely surpass the word limit for my post!Yipee!
I will be describing the pictures of Chinese New Year Eve that I have posted...

Ladies and gentlemen..this is a picture of Nicholas Eu cleaning his house fan so that visitors will not get choked of dust during their visit to his home.

Nicholas was one of the main chef's of CNY eve's dinner. In this picture, he is adding liquid flour into beef to make the gravy thick and starchy.
TADA!! Nicholas's whole family is enjoying the annual CNY dinner! Please note that although Nicholas cooked most of the pictues, nobody suffered from diarrhoea..
Up next, I would like to show you a spetacular display of fireworks in the land of the Cats



Deep inside the heart of Nicholas, lies a passion to light up some fireworks, and by God's grace, it came true.

The fireworks shooting up!!ZOOP ZOOOP ZOOP!!!

As the saying goes, all good things come to an end. All the fireworks were blown up and Little Nicky was left dissatisfied and disappointed on a Kaboom-ing Chinese New Year.

I will be describing the pictures of Chinese New Year Eve that I have posted...
Ladies and gentlemen..this is a picture of Nicholas Eu cleaning his house fan so that visitors will not get choked of dust during their visit to his home.
Nicholas was one of the main chef's of CNY eve's dinner. In this picture, he is adding liquid flour into beef to make the gravy thick and starchy.
Up next, I would like to show you a spetacular display of fireworks in the land of the Cats
Deep inside the heart of Nicholas, lies a passion to light up some fireworks, and by God's grace, it came true.
Well, that's all for now. KBU AUSMAT life, here I come after a great CNY!I hope I can survive for the rest of the year!!!
owaahh..was dat fireworks or atomic bomb?
ReplyDeleteepy extended chinese new year bro~
^^