When I say investment, what is the first thing that comes into your mind? Do you think of investment in economic terms? Well, there are many things in our lives that we can invest in. However, the investment that I would like to stress on today is investment in people’s lives.
I decided to blog about this since my pastor was preaching about living 2009 with no regrets. One of his points was to actually invest your life in others to see them come to know Christ of grow in Christ. In other words, take a step of faith to share the love of God with my friends. It really captured my attention since I find joy by putting joy into others.
My church leaders from ECFD really portray themselves as good Christian leaders. I am truly touched by their commitment to fetch my friends and I to church every week, to check how things are, pray for us when we are having exams, bring us out for meals and many other blessings. They really need a humble heart for God to just spend time with my KBU friends despite their busy schedule and the petrol cost to drive us around.
Overall, I plan to be like them, to actually reach out to people around us that seems alright on the outside but may be hurt on the inside. I want to share the great love that I experienced from above to all my friends around me because I feel that is one of God’s calling for me in KBU. BUT…the biggest obstacle that I must conquer is my LAZINESS! Haha. God Bless and have a great week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment