Monday, 30 March 2009

A Shoulder to Cry On

Another day has gone,
and you're still all alone.
Deep in your mind,
How could this be?
That no one's here with me.

When you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder.

Your hero never comes to you, when the days are getting hard for you.
You need someone when you're feeling low,
You call your friends, but nobody's home.

Nobody wants to be the last one there,
Cos everyone wants to be like someone cares.
There got to be somebody for me like that!
Everyone wants to know they're not alone.

Your can run away,
But you can't hide through a storm and a lonely night,

Brothers and Sisters,
You know what,
The best things in life,
THEY ARE FREE.
There is someone that says
"If you want to cry, cry on my shoulder"
He can show you what real love can do,
saying,

"I promise you, I will never hide,
I will always stay here by your side"


No comments:

Post a Comment