Monday, 20 July 2009

Randomness

Hi everyone, today I thought it will be fun to see how random I can get. Mr Derick, if you can't get a heck of what I am saying or rather what I will be saying, please refrain from reading this post as I can go from A to G and suddenly jump from Z to K. Lot's of Laughter! Let's get the durian rolling!

Oh oh oh! I am sitting beside a boy. Wow! It's a boy! Why can't I sit beside a girl? Ish Ish. That boy is BIG!! His arms are veinious and and the size of his arms are curvaceous like two banana's stuck on a piece of bone! Mmm Mmm! Maybe I'm beginning to be vexatious to him. Oh no...please don't do that! Haha. Just for your information, I'm not gay ok? Im a perfectly straight thinking guy who is extremely insular about Sarawak from the land of the Oau-raeng Uo Tangs (Orang Utans) as how I learnt from my beloved 'Ding Ding Ding' teacher, Mr Kok TM!!!!!Yayaya!!! Oh no...oops, did I say something? I meant the guy sitting beside me. He is called MB by many of our classmates! Well, MB has many definitions from many people. When Snow White calls Song MB, she means Muscular Boy! When Nato calls the banana armed man MB, he means, sorry, SHE means Menteri Besar. Well, MB can mean Macadamian Bazooka or even Machtpolitik Baboon. MB, please forgive me if I have offended you in any way.

Last Friday, I got many stabs into my heart as Snow White called me a third-person with no future. Not only me, but Jinjie and KiloCal were inculded as well. Snow white said MB was to have 3 'miao tiaou' wives and that if I tried to snatch them from MB, I should just jump from KLCC as I wouldn't stand a chance. Meaning to say, Snow White thinks I'm an ugly taufu man! Haha! Oh, and one just happened yesterday where I had a great encounter with Optimus Pr*m*. She thought I was staring at her while I wasn't. That brought me into a lot and lot of trouble as my classmate driving a Putra started teasing me of liking Optimus rather than MB. Hehe. Waa!! It's raining now! I can just feel the coldness sipping down my skin! WAAHHH!! I want a Mcflurry! Hehe. Mcfluffies are NICE! How I wish the guy beside me would be able to buy one for me. But he seems overwhelmed and occupied by blogs. Well, I think I hav to go and do Snow White's homework or else she will curse me to eat a poisoned taufu instead of a poison apple. Hehe.

Well, that's all. God Bless! Live everyday with a smile! :)

2 comments:

  1. (=_+ lll)
    sorry...sudah bankrap...no McFlurry
    Go and ask from the expensive Danny Boy living in A3626. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. why Snow White? how can ms NS become snow white?

    ReplyDelete