First of all, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYBODY! Although it's a day late, but it's the thoughts that counts *self-praise is no praise*. But to satisfy others who cannot accept the fact that the celebaration is over, I shall say happy Belated Independence Day!' Merdeka! I spent my holidays attending a camp called the 'Dream Reloaded'. Sounds cool right? I think it sounds like a movie name which has a better movie title than 'the rise of the fallen' or 'terminator salvation' or 'A Pat on the Head' (I'm joking only but I like that story).
Anyways, I dreamt together with Ming Chai and Siao Fern in this camp. Let me make it clear that we did not sleep in the same room. Lol. Dreams are a sensational and passionate attachment to a preferred future. After the camp, I would personally describe a dream as a D.R.E.A.M (Deliberately Reviving Extraordinary Anticipated Memories). So, what are my dreams? Let me sleep first and I will continue when I'm awake......
zzZZZZZZzzzZZZzzzzZzzZZzzzzzZZZZzZzzz
ZzZzZZZzZzzZzZZZzZzzzZzZzzZzzZzZ
That's one cool camp with one cool name!
ReplyDeleteyea & i like the last part of the 1st paragraph...GOOD JOB
ReplyDelete