Hmm..last time i thought to myself that i would never update my blog..but somehow now it has just brought anticipation to me. heehe.
As an update, I am now studying in university of adelaide. Honestly, it was a real miracle how I even managed to still be sponsered by JPA to study overseas. I am really thankful to all my friends who cared soo much about me especially calvin, chan, sarah, and gary for desperately getting petitions for me. Wah...i almost cried when i read the messages..actually i cried la..haha. Just my own ego telling me that i should not cry. Above all, I really want to thank the all supreme Father in Heaven for bringing me through in Adelaide.
Soo..how am I in adelaide? Well, I'm fine here, but deep down in my heart, I am living a lie. Not a true self living. Living a life of self condemnation and guilt for not being appreciative of my surroundings in Adelaide and not seeking God with all my heart in Adelaide. I really want to acheive something big in Adelaide..but how can i do so when I constantly distract myself with little things around me that prevents me from seeing the bigger picture of God's plan for me. But like what my 2 best friends in KBU, Sarah and MB always tell me....be decisive in your actions and just get down in doing things!
In Adelaide, I am constantly surrounded by a great bunch of helpful friends. Nadhirah, Hani, Izzati, Aain, Najihah, and Nurhafizah..thanks alot for being willing to update me about things i should know in university. For them, even asking me simple questions such as 'Nic, are you ok?' lifts my spirits. Thank you thank you thank you and thank you!
Not forgetting Kilo Cal and Chan who are on a constant look out to see how am I doing. They usually give me a call on weekends and...and...and...calvin and chan my dear....i really appreciate it.
Haha. This ends my post for now. I have alot of other friends in Adelaide that i owe alot too . Thanks...
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment