Please read part 1 first before reading part 2 ! Cheers mate!
WHATTT!!I didnt know blogger got word limit one!! Sooo kejam...Hahaha
.Anyways, let's continue the blog for upstairs..
1st stop..the bathroom..
My bathroom has a bathtub! But in my 3months here..i have never used it. Would like to use it one day. Hehe.
The interior of my bathroom is quite beautiful. A big nice mirror to see my nostrils..and the sink is not a horrible small sink like the one i had in Centrepoint.
A shower place...dunnoe what else to say..
Alright...now to the best part of the house..my room!!
Hehe..very messy..but i clean it up every week. =p. There are 2 things i like most in my room. Those things are my quilt and my 5 speaker system!
Isn't my bed beautiful? I like the looks of is. It looks...EXPENSIVE! Hehehe....and elegant too. Looks good for a person like me to sleep in. I really like how it looks lo.
There..his is my study table! Ive got a lumbar support(which is the back support thing) and 5 speakers around me. 2 speakers behind, 2 for the front side and one in the direct front. I also have my logitech woofer below the table. I tell you..the sound is powerfull!! I really classify this a as a true 5.1 dolby sorround sound! The sound is rich and wholesome!!hhehe. Just in case if any are wondering what my optimus prime is doing...it is praying. Notice carefully la. Hehe. My optimus prime knows how to pray! Dont play play!!! Hahaha. I think that's all for my tour around my house.
I am sure i would miss my housemates and this house. Goodnight and God bless! =D









No comments:
Post a Comment